Sunday, September 7, 2008

kitten party

introducing nova. john got her for me for my birthday yesterday and she's already my #1.
here she is in the cardboard box house john made for her.
she also really likes the birthday dress hannah made for me.

we tossed around a few names.. like pizza, hot sauce... until we decided on nova. named after linda harrison's character in planet of the apes.



in other news...
christina turned 30 so we had a little party for her on a boat.

it quickly turned into the renee show.
which is the funnest thing that could happen to anyone's life.

4 comments:

allison said...

your kitty is soooooo cute! I love her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You have the most adorable kitty!!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEE! So excited you have some kitty love in your life again. Nova is a-dorable.
:)
Laura

un flaneur said...

Did you know that Cornelius (Keigo Oyamada) also has a grey tabby Nova, named for the same character? She's mentioned in the Momus song "Kiego Oyamada" on his LP Stars Forever. I suspect she's the "narrator" of his ex-girlfriend Kahimi Karie's "I am a Kitten," as well.

Cheers!
Aaron